Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Beckwith organ which is not in working condition.

Customer Question

I have a Beckwith organ which is not in working condition. It has the emblems for Jamestown Tercentennial Exposition and a sticker for Commemorating the first permanent settlement of English speaking - in - America Awarded to Beckwith Organ Company. The cabinetry is in very good condition and has been in our family for over 50 years. Could you please give us any idea of the value of this piece. We are very interested in selling this item.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. The matching stool is also with it. We have not moved it from its present location since we moved into this house 5 years ago where it has been since being bought by my parents & transported here over 50 years ago from West Virginia.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora