Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Illinois Bunn Special 1920 #3565938 Like Brand New

Customer Question

I have a Illinois Bunn Special 1920 #3565938 Like Brand New Main spring replaced 2015 watch was Grandfathers Im assuming it broke not to long after bought. How much is this watch valued at?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was placed in a diplay after my grandfather died in 1964, has not been used since repair, 2015.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Yes the Case is stamper R>R> But I dont see it on the movement, does that make it R.R. Approved for usag on the R>R>?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris