rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have a Copeland Indian Tree (spode) China tureen set that

Customer Question

We have a Copeland Indian Tree (spode) China tureen set that will love to know how much is apraise for. Thanks
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

Please also send a picture of the bottom mark.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
k
Expert:  rarewares replied 18 days ago.

I think I added this info already, but I will add again in case you didn't see it.

This is a Copeland Spode soup tureen with under plate and ladle in the rust Indian Tree pattern

that was made from 1879 to 1994. If yours has the old backstamp, which it looks like it would with the

style of painting on the piece, this set is valued at $1800 to $2000 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!

Expert:  rarewares replied 14 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.