Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 sets of antique china. Haviland Gainsborough with

Customer Question

Hi. I have 2 sets of antique china. Haviland Gainsborough with flowers on the front and Haviland Limoges made in France. Also a set called the "Tea Party with Lady April and 2 women sitting on a bench having Tea. In addition, I have a French desk with inlaid metal trim. Also, I have a Tea set circa early 1900's. Am interested in knowing their values
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They probably need to be looked at. These were not attic antiques. They were handed down from the generations but as I am looking at downsizing I would possibly like to sell them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello
I wanted to let you know that someone has looked at this question. If there is an expert that can help you with what you need they will see this when they sign in, then pick it up. I will opt out now, so this will appear on the question board in order for another expert to see it.
Glenda

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

To start, please send images of the desk at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have photos to email you. What about the china? Also do you have an email address I can send photos to from my cell phone?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

One item or a set at a time here really helps allay confusion on this end.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora