Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Please tell me the value of the dolls pictured and what the

Customer Question

Please tell me the value of the dolls pictured and what the best market might be to sell them? The only one marked is the green PeterPan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Who made peter pan?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sun Rubber Company

Hi
This is your answer, please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.

.
The Peter Pan doll, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $45.00-48.50, cowgirl-$25.00-30.00, baby yawning-$15.00-25.00, cat-$10.00-12.50, little girl-$10.00-12.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at. These will typically sell higher in an Antique Shop or Private sale compared to an auction. If you are thinking of selling, you might want to check your local Antique Shops in the area to see what yours or one like it would sell for or has sold for, then you can decide to sell online or locally.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.