Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pitcher with an elephant's truck as handle and

Customer Question

I have a pitcher with an elephant's truck as handle and stands about 5 1/2" tall with a stamp on the bottom that reads G580. How can I get some info on this? Adrienne
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I have a pitcher with an elephant's truck as a handle and stands about 5 1/2 tall with a stamp on the bottom that reads G580. How can I get some info on this item? Thank you Adrienne
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has decorative flowers painted on the front and back. The porcelain is gold as well as the handle. It feels like porcelainAdrienne
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 16 days ago.

Hello

The number is ***** inventory number. If you can send a picture, I can look up a value for you based on what it is.

Glenda