Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a 400 day anniversary clock. All orginial i.e. glass

Customer Question

I have a 400 day anniversary clock. All orginial i.e. glass dome, key with spare parts from the 1950 German made. Trying to find a value of the clock
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Large porcelain dial with garland of roses, black hands, Arabic numerals, intricately decorated brass columns, Excellent condition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is on a brass base not wooden. also has a pendulum locking device which lifts the pendulum guide cup from a lever in the back of the base.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 13 days ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Antiques for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell me the brand name of the clock.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
ffshttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hall Craft is the brand name. I do not see a paperclip icon per your directions. Where is it
Expert:  Wayne replied 13 days ago.

No problem. I am familiar with this clock. These are selling at auction for $300-500 running condition. Not running $50-100.

Thank you,

Please click the Stars***** When you read this Answer