Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Torsion Balance by The Torsion Balance Co., New

Customer Question

Hi Kim
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Torsion Balance by The Torsion Balance Co., New York, used in a pharmacy in Davenport, IA and given to me. I have also used it in a pharmacy some 35 years ago. It is now almost 100 years old OR over 100 years old The Torsion Balance Co, Style 276, numbered 24018, Pat. Jan 6 85, Jan 22 89, May 19, 01. It still is in working condition, and has been in my home for about 410 years
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 40 years
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora