Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an heinrich selb Bavarian set of china. the pattern

Customer Question

I have an heinrich selb Bavarian set of china. the pattern is coquette cream. what is it worth in general?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the set belonged to my mother. purchased in the 50's or 60's. there is an 8 place setting w/serving platters and bowls. they have been kept in a china cabinet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Since place settings are a matter of taste, I need to know which are the pieces in your eight place settings. Also, how many platters and bowls do you have?