Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a very old piggy bank that I want to get rid of.

Customer Question

I have a very old piggy bank that I want to get rid of. However before doing so, I'd like to know if it has any value. I can provide a picture
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is red, very large, made of plaster and has raised flowers on it. There is no signature or number on the bottom that I can find
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There is no way to get the money out without breaking the bank or shaking it out. It is very heavy
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have decided that i don't want this service. Please issue a refund to my account.
Thank you
Paula Isenhower
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 days ago.

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them.

We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer.

We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account.

We are just a user of the site like the customer is.

We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account or wish to cancel, you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you