rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Second opinion] I have 75 pieces of Wedgewood China in the

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have 75 pieces of Wedgewood China in the Surrey of Etruria pattern. Barleston TI 421 is stamped on the back. I want to sell it but I need a general idea of what to ask for it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have 17 dinner plates, 18 dessert plates, 13 cups, 14 saucers, 2 plaatters, 2 creamers, 2 sugar bowls, 1 covered vegetable bowl, 6 bread and butter, 1 salad and 1 gravy dish with attached plate.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is in very good condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

You have a set made by Wedgwood of Etruria/Barleston, England in pattern number TL421, called the Surrey pattern,

this number denotes that you have the 'rust' version of the Surrey pattern first introduced in 1962 and discontinued in 1964.

The values for retail on the secondary market are as follows;

$25 each for 17 dinner plates,

$10 each for 18 dessert plates,

$10 each for 13 cups and saucers

$5.00 for 1 extra saucer,

$100 each for 2 platters,

$35 each for 2 creamers,

$40 each for 2 sugar bowls,

$75 for 1 covered vegetable bowl,

$8.00 each for 6 bread and butter,

$8.00 for 1 salad

$75.00 for 1 gravy dish with attached under plate

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Ioffer.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.