Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have depression glassware that I would like to sell. It is

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have depression glassware that I would like to sell. It is the Mayfair collection with chrysanthimum flowers etched along the border of each piece. I have the following:
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a cream and sugar, 2 cake plates - 1 rectangle and 1 square, 12 cups and saucers, 8 water/wine goblets, 7 wine goblets, 8 sherbet goblets, 8 luncheon plates, 10 bread plates, 8 dinner plates, and 8 soup/ceral bowls. These dishes were made in 1928.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's all the information I have.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please see attached photos
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Your fancy etched and gilded depression glass ware set with chrysanthemums could sell for as high as $750 - $1100 on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora