rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Value of mr.pickwicks christmas - dickens 1906 and co, a

Customer Question

value of mr.pickwicks christmas -charles dickens 1906 baker and taylor co
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: a gift to my mother in 1915-price was 2 dollars!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Grezt condition pictures by george al***** *****
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 17 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of condition and title page.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
not able to send pictures
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no calls
Expert:  rarewares replied 17 days ago.

Condition is everything in books, but I can give you a general idea without photos.

Mr. Pickwick's Christmas

by Dickens, Charles; George Al***** ***** (illustrations)

Published by Baker and Taylor Company (1906)

has a current value of $80 to $100 in good condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!