Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

I think I overloaded the system so I just lost everything i

For Robert. I think I overloaded the system so I just lost everything i wrote. This is it take your time I just gave u a lot for I had the time. These look like the same artist buts that's my untrained eye the glass looks the same. No rush please. Take a deep breath. Merry
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator

Got the green art glass bowl and vase!

Thanks Merry,

Robert

Two crackle glass vases, one tall, conical with applied spiral cord, and the other small, bulbous with dimples.

Both of these were made by Pilgrim Art Glass. The pontil on the bottom is the way you can tell, it's designed to look like a “raspberry” which is/was their trademark. They date to about 1955-1965.

Pilgrim Art Glass was founded in 1949 in West Virginia, USA. They created a range of popular hand blown decorative glass, much of it crackled like this. Made to capitalize on the craze for freeform Swedish style art glass in the mid-century.

This example of your small vase sold on line for $25 which is about typical. And this example of the larger one sold for $20 which is probably a little on the low side.

I would give the smaller one a full retail/replacement/insurance value of $60.

and the larger one $80.

As usual, about 30% - 40% of these values when sold on line (eBay) or at auction.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Robert.

Experience: Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.