Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
63759197

ForRobert. Take days or the week for all these. No

ForRobert. Take days or the week for all these. No pressure!!! Merry. One of my favorites just clean lines.
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Angela
Moderator

Got the ribbed & waisted green vase.

Many thanks!

Robert

Hi Merry,

Thanks for being patient with me, I'm now fully back to strength you'll be glad to hear, and I hope you are doing well too. And no, I won't be needing the flu jab now, of course, but thanks for the warning.

As regards ***** ***** I'll have to assume it was credited to my account as that's what my administrator confirmed in an email to me:

"The customer contacted Customer Support and processed a manual payment for a bonus..."

However, it won't (and will never) show up as a line item, apparently, so I'll just have to assume it's there and if it's debited from your account then I'm sure that's the case. I've no idea what the difficulty is in making it show in my account, but there's probably a very reasonable explanation, or at least I hope there is.

Anyway, thank you again and I'll let you know how the bottle of wine celebration goes!

Meanwhile, I notice there are still a couple of outstanding items from the batch you sent recently, so here's an answer on one of them at least.

The green ribbed vase.

There's been some artistic thought and workmanship put into this vase. Without a label or a signature on the bottom, though, it's going to be impossible to know who it was who was responsible for that for sure, but this hand-blown and 'optic' look (those convex hoops) looks like it's Blenko "Handcraft" or similar, certainly 1950s/1960s when this look was trendy. Very similar to those by Hank Adams or Joel Myers when designing for Blenko.

The color isn't quite strong enough though, so we could possibly be back to Bohemian Uranium/Vaseline glass again.

Whatever it is, the optic effects will appeal to someone in eBay land who will probably pay $20 - $35 for it.

So that's $70 retail/replacement/insurance value.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Robert.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Glad your back on your toes...always appreciate the extra educational teaching throw in too. I eat it up! I'll let u know when my bank statement comes in. ...really well maybe they need a customer service manual for more than just tipping! Hangin in kinda had a bad day it's not my style but more than a few tears were shed today. I guess it was just time to make room for good thoughts. I read about all the chemicals and carcinogens that are in vaccines. So sometimes we just need to step back and have a good cry or two which I accomplished so profoundly today. Best health, Merry & thanks!

Yes it must make for very depressing reading what's in those injections. I'm sure the medical world doesn't want to deliberately add toxic substances to them, so I wonder how it is they get to be contaminated?

They must be aware of the "First do no harm" of the Hippocratic Oath and all that.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I can not give u the big five stars on this one I will keep trying in other menu. It sedms that if I respond back it blocks me out from rate. Though before u got sick I went under "my questions " to make sure all of my answers were marked five stars so I'll figure this out!
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Honestly my brain is on overload. With vaccine horrors I know anyone can write or say anything but divided in half it's still pretty scary stuff!

I'm sure it is very scary stuff. The body is amazing what it can cope with, it's a miracle it works at all, considering what we expose it to.

Not sure why the stars won't light up. Maybe when you get this response it will nudge them into activity.

Thanks so much!

Robert

Experience: Expert in decorative arts especially ceramics, silver, paintings, and furniture.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
it evidently was waiting for your return. Health u have to work hard at it. My mother always said getting older wasn't for wimps! How right she was. My present sitiuation would have destroyed her will to live for she always thought I'd go first.����

Your mother was right, it's not for wimps.

Have a wonderful night.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Bach at ya there friend. Get rest I don't doubt (like us) your a healthy eater and try to sneak in a cat nap or two; sounded like that flu bug was pretty bad. When u get a bad one u never forget it. I still remember being 13 and getting the Hong Kong Flu. My mom just keep on pouring alcohol on my body to break a sever fever. Of course that is not recommended anymore. Going to watch something taped on National Geographic or Discovery channel I'm up as usually for a while. Be cautious relapses aren't no fun. Healthly Living. Merry

Feeling so much stronger this morning.

I even feel like splitting firewood again today. I have a whole oak tree ringed up (it was dying so I had to take it down) waiting for me to split into fire-sized pieces.

Hong Kong flu! I remember that. I never got it, but it was notorious in its day. Like the Spanish flu of 1918 that killed 20 to 40 million people. More than were killed during World War I.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Let me know where we are with what I have on your desk. I know I have that 1946 artist portfolio of the nudes. Catch your breath. Take care of others and then let me know when u are ready for me to send ONE!!! Merry. Glad your feeling chipper this am. To bad your not hear my tree guy is trimming palms I'm sure he'd love a extra hand since you feel like splitting wood try bamboo��

I think we're all caught up except for the artist portfolio which I still have not forgotten, there's just a lot to go through in there.

So keep sending them in ones and twos and I'll happily keep evaluating and hopefully shedding a little light.

Hope you are doing better this evening.

Best wishes,
Robert.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Ok. Don't spend to much time and effort on the portfolio I do believe it probably belonged to a student. I don't know if it has a value or if there would be a place to donate who would appreciate the age etc of the material. Merry. Suggestions?