Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I cant find a hallmark on a table from turn of the century

Customer Question

i cant find a hallmark on a table from turn of the century arts and crafts we did find a burned in letter G, does that mean anything.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its from my Grandmother wedding present from my Grandfather I believe married in 1912. Its oak and there is goes from a small round to room for 12 with leave we have the original crate to hold the leaves
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 19 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.