Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print with original frame ,from windsor art

Customer Question

Hi, I have a print with original frame ,from windsor art products division of Illinois Moulding Co. with title of -Autumn bouQuet by Margot #p171-2 and V5192-653 Any idea of age and possible value??
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The printed info I just sent is all I know about this item It almost looks like a painting and has a goldtone plaque on the frame-Autumn Bouquet-Margot - we bot this at a church sale over 20 years ago
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

Please tell me the size in inches, not including the frame. Please do not remove from the frame.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment.

Please send a photo of the print.

Please send a photo of the signature.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris