Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

We have a desk that was made in Soule Capital of Korea. It

Customer Question

We have a desk that was made in Soule Capital of Korea. It is a small desk about 3 - 4 ft. tall.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the drawers are dove put together. The feet are craved wood. The medal tag on one of the drawers say : Georgian Furnishing, Hand Made In Seoul Captial of Korea. under this is London New York Paris.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It has a fold down front. It has pignen holes. Two slide out Wooden bars to hold the desk. It is like a secretary type piece of furnisher.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We will take pictures right now and I need to know how to put them on the computer.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your patience. The Georgian Furniture Co, based in Korea, was established in 1966. It is a slant front desk done in the English Georgian era style from the late 18th century. On today's market, your desk could sell for $300 - $400.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora