Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can you tll me the companies represented by the following

Customer Question

Can you tll me the companies represented by the following logos? The first object wa also marked "Mase in Italy"
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Can you tell me the companies represented by the following logo? The object wa also marked "Made in Italy" DESCRIPTION: Two Silver Bowls, with possible thumb supports or cigarette holders. 3” diameter.
MARKS: Logo “ ” and “MADE IN/ITALY”MADE: Possibly made as small bowl, a sommelier “tastevin” or ash tray. Although made in Italy, label is in English indicating intent for US market.
Logo that would not paste looks like double-armed cross with A and C on either side of base.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: That is all the information I have on them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora