Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

ARTIST MARSHANE- LARGE PAINTING OF COUNTRY SETTING AND

Customer Question

ARTIST MARSHANE- LARGE PAINTING OF COUNTRY SETTING AND FARMHOUSE, DONE IN THE 1800'S, ARTIST SPENCER- TWO COUNTRY HOUSE SETTING, 1900'S. SMALLER IN SIZE COMPARED MARSHANE, EXCELLENT CONDITION, JULES VERS
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: PRIVATELY OWNED PAINTINGS HANDED DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, THAT IS ALL I KNOW, ARTIST MARSHANE, LARGE PAINTING, 1800'S COUNTRY SETTING, 2 SMALLER PAINTINGS DONE BY AN ARTIST SPENCER, COUNTRY HOUSES, ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, JULIUS VERES
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: ALL FRAMED PAINTINGS, ORIGINAL WORKS, JULES
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.