Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott never used. Is

Customer Question

I have a Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott never used. Is it worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also a singer wood stand sewing machine model number AG896661mint condition stand top needs oil but beautiful and the machine is black with gold
Expert:  Doris replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** work o these today and get back to you.

The book, Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott, Wisconsin Golden Press, 1965

with illustrations by Reisie Lonette has a value of $10.00.

The sewing machine with this serial number was made in 1946 and with the wood stand has a current value of

$300 to $400 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks! Bonuses are also welcome!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.