Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Gold, Three Door, pocket watch that I would like

Customer Question

I have a Gold, Three Door, pocket watch that I would like some info on. It was made in 1890 or prior.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The markings on the watch are as follows. Front door #R6504, outer back door AWoO, R6504, 14K. The inner door has a personal engraving on the out side, 14K and R6504 on the inside. The number(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It also has engraved, ROYAL, over WALTHAM, MASS, AND Am. Watch Co. and Safety Pinion.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** work on this and get back to you shortly.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have some additional info for, do you want it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank you.

This is a Waltham size 6s hunter case 14k gold pocket watch

made in 1886 with a Royal grade, 13-jewel movement.

This watch has a value of $1500 to $1600 in running condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.