Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of dixie furniture model number 2G3 TPL.DR.

Customer Question

I have a set of dixie furniture model number 2G3 TPL.DR. comes with the bed, two dressers, and a night stand. Is this furniture worth anything?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The furniture is in very good condition.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello
I wanted to let you know that someone has looked at this question. If there is an expert that can help you with what you need they will see this when they sign in, then pick it up. I will opt out now, so this will appear on the question board in order for another expert to see it.
Glenda

Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the items and any marks on the bottom or inside drawers.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.