Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Do you have an idea of what my G Armani figurine be worth?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: He is 10 inches tall, an old man with long white beard, with a orange pointy hat and he is holding a walking cane and he was bought in Germany 40 years ago, he is on a round piece of wood, he has orange boots on.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: He is holding cane with right arm and left arm is sitting on his back.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Merry Christmas! My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.