Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a songbook, Snow and the Seven Dwarfs copyrighted in

Customer Question

I have a songbook, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs copyrighted in 1888. It has directions in it for what the characters should wear for this operetta for children. I would like to know it's value. I've had it since 1984.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is in very good condition. It was published by John Church Co. and evidently they had offices or connections in Cincinnati, New York, Chicago, London and Leipsig.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the bookthat came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (publisher),
any other first few pages that might shed light on date, and any condition issues.
Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it! I have no way to send a picture.