Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 Hummel notecards on back is written 25 of 41 boy on

Customer Question

I have 2 Hummel notecards on back is written 25 of 41 boy on fence and girl on fence. From 1939-1944. Printed in USA
10 H 5194. USA. COPYRIGHT H.D.
Any value?Also post card that a
Note was written on Jan 7 1939
No 5219. Printed in Germany
Any value?Old Chinese lithograph printed in USA. Any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Can you tell me the condition of these rating 1-10, 10 being best?

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
9
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No to call.

Hello

I am sorry, I did not send you a message to call you. I am unable to do a live phone call. Did you get a message saying I wanted to call you?

.

One more question, what size are these?

.

One more question, what size are these?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i see you billed e but I never got a reply~! ! please reply if you are going to charge me which you did!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do not call me and do not bill me further!
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

You actually did get a reply, first I asked for the condition, then I asked for size of theses.

.

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them.

We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer.

We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account.

We are just a user of the site like the customer is.

We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account or wish to cancel, you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I indicated post card size. From photos you can tell very good condition and I answered 9 to the condition. You can see above. Still no answer to my question. I had better not be billed any more services.

Me

.

One more question, what size are these?

18 Dec 2016, 12:18 PM

Customer

2 Jan 2017, 6:42 PM

Customer

2 Jan 2017, 6:43 PM

This is what I can see, there is no size here.

.

You need to contact customer service about your charges. appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them.

call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>