Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I need to identify the maker of a porcelain figurine of Joan

Customer Question

I need to identify the maker of a porcelain figurine of Joan d' Arc. Can someone help me with this
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 3 months ago.

Hi My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a photo of the overall figure and close ups of any markings on the figure please. This way I can review the photos and give you an accurate value and information. To post photos click on file upload or paper clip button and follow prompts or email the photos to***@******.*** and please put "forCustomerquot; this way the company will know to forward on to me. Thank you I look forward to helping you.