Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is your applaisal of Barovier & Toso Figure 22007?

Customer Question

Hi Pearl -
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: What is your applaisal of Barovier & Toso Figure 22007?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Glass figure of man soluting.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that, when the other Appraisals and Antiques specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  rarewares replied 4 months ago.

Merry Christmas! My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.