Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Remington 5 Blade Sowbellywith Remington UMS in a

Customer Question

i have a Remington 5 Blade Sowbellywith Remington UMS in a circle Made in USA outside. It is in really nice condition. How can I tell the value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It don't know much about Remington knives the shield is an hourglass looking shield and it has bone handles.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Some minor scratching on the blades, but not any wear on them . no cracks in the handles
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl