rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Curious in value of a 73 piece flatware, rose point by

Customer Question

Curious in value of a 73 piece flatware
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: rose point by Wallace 1934
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and any marks on the back of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I am able to answer without photos.

The Rose Point pattern was made in sterling silver by Wallace Silversmiths starting in 1934.

A 73-piece set has a current value of $1800 to $2000 retail.
Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.