Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have silver or silver plate by Feldman Silver Co., Inc.

Customer Question

I have silver or silver plate by Feldman Silver Co., Inc. Yalesville CT How do I find out if it is silver or silverplate. aAlso if it is worth more than $50.00. It is recangtula and about 1-2 inches deep.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Also have a candelabra by International Silver Co.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
pictures sent. Not hearing anything. It has been at least a week.

Hello

I did not receive any pictures, where did you send them?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
as requested. ***@******.***

Hello

I am sorry something must have happen, they have not forwarded any pictures to me. You may need to resend them.

.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm beginning to think this is just a big rip off. A scam.

Hello

If you emailed these to the site, then they have not forwarded them to me. You can try to resend them to them or try to upload the images here or you can contact customer service about the images. Appraisers are like you, we do not work for the site, we come to the site to answer questions customers ask. Pictures are sent to the justanswer site they send them to us.

.

If you can upload them here that would be great.

.

.
.
If you want to contact customer service you do that here:

1(###) ###-####br />