Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

Age of Watham Watch #5340628 Bartlett Watham.Mass. The watch

Customer Question

Age of Watham Watch #5340628 Bartlett Watham.Mass.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The watch belonged to my father. All i know it is a gold pocket watch he has had for years, he passed away and we found it with his belongings
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The watch is in very good condition
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Waltham watch #5340628 was made in 1892. That makes it 124 years old.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. Experts are only compensated when and if you, the customer, leaves a favorable rating.

Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) at no extra cost to you.