Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Rubber boy and girl dolls. Weighing the same as a new born,

Customer Question

rubber boy and girl dolls. Weighing the same as a new born, these dolls were used for training nurses for maternity wards
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Maternity ward training dolls can sell for $100 - $200 each on today's market depending on condition.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nora, How are you? Both these dolls are full of sand, the girl doll lays straight the boy doll curves with his head on his own shoulder. He actually curls into the girl like twins. They both have real detailed private parts. The girl weighs about 7.5 Lb the boy is heavier. I have never seen these dolls anywhere else, I think they might be German.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Would you be able to send images?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Nora, Images as requestedRegards Barbara
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for the images. At your convenience, please add a more clear, in-focus, close-up image of the tag on the backside.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Nora
We are having great difficulty loading the image, is there any other way we can get this file to you.
Kind regards
Barbara
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Yes, you can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Nora, as well as the dolls are you able to assist me with an old painting.
Regards Barbara
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future. For additional items, you would need to start a new question thread for each one. When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora Only” at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora