Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Walton pocket watch with excellence condition. Case #7059331

Customer Question

Walton pocket watch with excellence condition. Case #***** in watch 25340088 date 5-9-1933.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a gold chain, it has engraved on back of case, leaves three on each side with looks a diamond shave at if with a cross in it with leaves going out the sides, at bottom here is a oblong box with engraved out lining around it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No was my uncle who died in the the late 40's no eras. Was given to my mother from her sister and they both died/ it has a beige gold face with large black numbers & blue hands, with small circle at bottom for seconds. also a smaller circle with numbers on bottom of circle that only on bottom of circle.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I need to know how much is watch worth.
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 5 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Do you mean Waltham watch?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Pocket

I understand that it's a pocket watch. But is the brand Walden or Waltham?

Not sure if you requested a phone call, but I don't do them. There is an additional charge for a phone call and I can answer your question right here at no additional charge. Also, it is impossible for me to to talk to you and do the research at the same time.

Do you still want a phone call?