Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Dear Sirs, I have a 150 piece set of Haviland Lomouge China.

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,
I have a 150 piece set of Haviland Lomouge China. The Story is our relative Ephraim Eckley was a senator from Ohio and the set was used for a dinner for President Cleveland./Users/loisannecraig/Desktop/IMG_0944.jpg/Users/loisannecraig/Desktop/IMG_0948.jpg/Users/loisannecraig/Desktop/IMG_0947.jpg/Users/loisannecraig/Desktop/IMG_0949.jpg/Users/loisannecraig/Desktop/IMG_0945.jpg
Can you give me any information about it?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

I cannot get to the reference you give. I cannot see items on your desktop unless they have an internet address.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris