Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am interested in knowing value of a Sligh table, very good

Customer Question

I am interested in knowing value of a Sligh table, very good looking and different piece. It is a round table with a mirror and glass top, three column legs of glass flanked by two metal poles and a triangular base which is wood with mirror shaped in triangle shape. The table is open beneath the top to the base.. It measures 22" wides 25" high. Also the " feet are three bun feet. Any information would be appreciate. Thank you. Althea
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I believe it's a thirties piece and Moderne or maybe Art Deco. I have an image.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 5 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No thank you. I am unable at the moment to send an image except via text and not going to pay more.Thank you, Althea
Expert:  Nora replied 3 days ago.

Hi Althea,

There is not an additional charge to send images here.

~Nora