Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Thank you! I have a 3-light floor lamp, metal shade w/

Customer Question

Thank you! I have a 3-light floor lamp, metal shade w/ olive/green glass inserts. I believe it may have been produced by The Akron Ohio Lamp and Glass Manufacturing Co. I found a mention of the company as "dead August 1911, seat file 27474.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It was given to me as a gift many years ago and it has become a member of the family. The base has lily pads.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I wish I had the capability. Did you find any information about the manufacturing company? i.e. yrs. in business, history
The shade is a dome shape with metal between glass panels. Hope this helps our journey.Thank you.
Nancy
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There is a comment from J.A. in my message to you and I have no idea where that came from. Please disregard.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Did you receive the part of my message with description of lilies and pads at the base?
Expert:  Nora replied 7 days ago.

I would need to see images in order to help with the lamp.

~Nora