Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My grandmother and grandfather were married in 1923 and

Customer Question

My grandmother and grandfather were married in 1923 and received a wonderful set of crystal stemware, glasses, vase, creamer and sugar bowl. I still have them and wonder how to determine their value. They sing.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.

Do you know who made the set?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No, but I can upload pictures. I also have an antique mirror with cut glass frame and the image of the star of david a crescent moon that is barely visible. Can upload pictures of it as well.

Hello

I am unable to do live phone calls, I also believe written is better for the customer, and it does not cost more to have a written appraisal.

I can only do the crystal on this question, you will need to post new questions for additional items you might have.

If you can upload images of the crystal I can value it for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please wait while I upload photos to my computer and can attach for you

Hello

Ok, I will be here, so take all the time you need.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i don't know how apparently to take photos from camera to computer. So, I will log off. Thanks, ***** *****

Hello

Does your camera have a memory card in it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It is my phone and it has a SIM card.
I am 66 and just got this darned thing, my first one, about 10 months ago. Not good with it at all.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I also have Cyberlink Photo Director, but it does not recognize the flippin phone.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Frustrated, yes. :)
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My granddaughter borrowed and still has my Samsung camera.

In order to get the pictures from your phone to your computer you need to have the cord that plugs the phone into the computer. Or if you can email yourself from your phone to your computer, you can attach your pictures to the email you send yourself from your phone. What phone do you have?