Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

How do I know much the carriage is worth

Customer Question

how do I know hoe much the carriage is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will send the images later today or tomorrow, as soon as I can get the carriage from storage.Just out of cucuriosity would a disney carriage from 1996 be considered antique?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

You can send images at your convenience, there is not a time limit here. Technically, by definition in the US, an 'antique' is any item 100 years old and older. So the 1996 Disney carriage is not yet considered an antique; however Disney memorabilia is 'collectible'. In the big picture, Disney was created in 1923, therefore no Disney item is yet technically considered an antique yet :)

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay. Can you tell me exactly how much this is going to cost? Is it $38.00 and then v $34.00 to talk also? I don't have a lot of money and I'm just trying to sell what I can to pay my bills.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 months ago.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora