Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oval footed bowl with numbers 775 on the bottom

Customer Question

I have an oval footed bowl with numbers 775 on the bottom and a gold box shaped or diamond shaped stamp. on one side is a picture of 3 separate panels of flowers. Any idea
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: absolutely nothing, I was my x-husband great aunts and we received it for a wedding gift in 1968.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: can't think of a thing, its forest green the panels are white with the small flowers
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora