Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I had a print of the Challenger 10 rocket shows the

Customer Question

I had a print of the Challenger 10 rocket shows the Challenger and its crew the the original is in Washington in the archives. The print measures 27 x 35 I don't know how many Prince was made but there wasn't very many it was painted by a Capt. in the Air Force by the name of Lynn I would like I would like to know the value is there is any.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of right at this time. The original painting is a beautiful painting of the Challenger and its crew
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 days ago.

Please send images and approximate size at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am attaching a picture for your information and review as requested. The original was painted by ***** *****nn in 1986 and as far as I know is still hanging in the National Air and Space Museum in the Smithsonian. My print is one of only 15 produced. Any information about value would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Joe Lepper
Expert:  Nora replied 3 days ago.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the information. Have you tried contacting the artist himself?

~Nora