Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a grandfather clock. It was probably made between

Customer Question

I have a grandfather clock. It was probably made between 1900 - 1910. I believe it has a waltham movement. It has 12 tubes and play Westminster, St. Michaels and Wittingham. I addition the movement does the phases of the moon. The clock stands about 7' 8 or 9'. It has 524 stenciled on the back of the case at eye level. The clock does work. What can you tell me.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Only that it has been in our family since it was new.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora