Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Two prints of early Dutch dentists by Gedruckt bel den

Customer Question

two prints of early Dutch dentists by Gedruckt bel den Herausgeber. Husband acquired them in early 60's and had them in his office . also lists Kontgl Gemalde-Galerie in Dresden They were given to dentists courtesy of "Endo Laboratories. They are framed nicely . are they worth anything? Husband retired in 1996 and not sure what to do with them.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: my e-mail is***@******.*** if you come across any info. Thank you.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: There is a tiny moisture stain in the lower right hand of one of them...in a blank space. Title of picture 1 is Der Zahnbrecher richer von Gerard Honthorst o lower left : N d Original a St gez v Fr Hanfstaeng : under the title Herausgegeben v Franz Hanfstaengl picture is in color.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora