rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Need help identifying vintage glass compote. It was given to

Customer Question

Need help identifying vintage glass compote. It was given to my grandmother by her grandmother- so I'm assuming from the 20's.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  rarewares replied 8 days ago.

This is a smoke glass compote made in either Sweden or the Netherlands

in the 1950-60 time period, exact maker unknown since it is mot marked and would have had a sticker

rather than an etched mark.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

Expert:  rarewares replied 7 days ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.