Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have a print of the moon landing with the three astronauts,

Customer Question

Have a print of the moon landing with the three astronauts, and signed by them, painted by Ronald B Anderson, hangs in the National portrait Gallery,. artist had prints made for a few of his friends (6, I think) My husband has one of them, and also 3 other original oils by him. The artist death was of unusual extenuating circumstances in which my husband was involved. Can you give me any idea if these paintings are worth anything and ?or where?how can I get them appraised
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Where do I find an appraiser, (in corpus Christi, Tx. ??)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The artist Ronald B Anderson, also did some Tx governors, Von Brau, and Kay Bailey Hutchinson chas one in her DC office years ago - The astronauts were painted in 1969. He was a close personal friend of my husbands. There are more detail to the death story. Do you want to know them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora