Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an egg boiler stamped with the following: EP shamrock

Customer Question

I have an egg boiler stamped with the following: EP shamrock design with the three stars NS 25934. It has the tag from the antique store on it, and it is marked 1875. This is in perfect condition. I've read about the marking EPNS online. Do you have any idea of the value of this item and who made this item? Thank you, Ginny
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: This was a wedding gift in 1972 from a very reputable store in Atlanta, GA.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm in the process.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm so sorry but I didn't understand that there was a charge. I thought when I first started this, it said free trial. Thank you, ***** *****'m not interested.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Sincerely,

Nora