LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Second opinion] - I have 12 place settings of fine arts

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I have 12 place settings of fine arts southern colonial silverware. I want to find the value. can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I bought it in 1956 I also have 12 place settings of fine arts golden wheat china. what else can I tell you?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is in perfect condition with a tarnish proof box. Just needs to be polished.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 8 days ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. The value on a set of 12 place settings of fine arts southern colonial silverware sterling silver has a value of 3600-4200.00 depending on if you have serving pieces to the set also. If you are looking to insure the set insurance value is 4000.00 for just 12 place settings and if you plan to sell the set realistically you would see a value of 2800-3200.00 in selling the 12 pieces place setting.

Thank you for the questions.

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 days ago.

Hello, I was just checking in to see if I may be of further help? If you have no further questions please rate my answer so I may be paid. Thank you I am always happy to help if needed.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions