Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a setting of 12 nortike bone chine #9242 with 2 sets

Customer Question

I have a setting of 12 nortike bone chine #9242 with 2 sets of salt
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: and pepper shackers,2 butter dishes,2 round veg. bowls1 covered gravy bowl pattern is sandhurst looking for approx. value
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I think she has all the necessary info, thank you
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'm not sure I stated the proper # on the item , it is nortike bone china #9742 setting for 12 with soup bowls,2 round veg. bowels,2 oval bowels, 2 sets salt & pepper shackers, 2 butter dishes,1 covered gravy bowl, pattern is sandhurst, thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
please text me with approx. appraisel, thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for the additional information.

Here is a link to the current retail prices for this set: http://www.replacements.com/webquote/n__sand.htm

You can sell directly to them for around 40% of their retail price. If you were to sell the set on your own, it can go for as high as 40%- 60% of the listed retail prices. If you are considering insuring, you can use the retail asking price as the value.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora