Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Need to know history and approximate value in history,

Customer Question

Need to know history and approximate value in history
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have a lot of of antics Edison cylinder player 1915 perfect condition with 3 cylinder 1900 dinning room set don't know the maker 2920
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  rarewares replied 15 days ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl