Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I own an Omega de ville swiss movent 1987 watch. It is

Customer Question

I own an Omega de ville swiss movent 1987 watch. It is beautifull and looks brand new. i have not worn it for nealy 20 years.The wrist watches number is1375 and as far as I know it is a 10k gold wristwatch. What would be the best way to get atha best price for sale. hope to here from you soon.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 17 days ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I'm a member of NAWCC The National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors, If you could please post a photo of the front & back of your watch so I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
For my question about getting appraisal for my Omega de Ville 10k yellow gold 1987 watch . Who are the best people to sell it through.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I will opt out to let another expert help you. Thanks Mike

Expert:  rarewares replied 16 days ago.

Does the watch look like this one (see photo)? Also, let me know of any writing that you see on the back case (where it touches your skin) and on the ends of the bracelet clasp. That is where you will find the gold assay marks. These were made of 18k most often, so I want to be sure that yours is not 10k like you had mentioned. Let me know.